If you are not completely satisfied with any portion of our service, you will not be charged for that specific service.
We make it personal:
- It’s the team that makes this place special, they are kind, compassionate, experienced. They have the passion and know how to guide you through the process.
- Transparent, authentic service, straightforward care, no hidden costs or agendas.
- Affordable, we tailor our services to your individual budget. No matter how simple or elaborate we can serve all families regardless of budget.
- We are the oldest family-owned funeral home in the state, since 1939, we have been around awhile.
- Just because we have been around awhile, does not mean we are not stuck in time, we are one of the most progressive funeral homes in the state.
- No cookie cutter ceremonies here. We listen to you and your family tell the stories of a life well lived and work with your family to create a one of a kind celebration of life.
- The facility like us is progressive, It is a lovely welcoming space, small enough for an intimate family gathering, it is large enough to accommodate a large celebration of life up to 200, equipped with a fully stocked warming kitchen, with tablecloths, plates, cups, utensils, crockpots, refrigerators, freezers. To accommodate the family bringing their own goodies or a hired caterer.
- The facility is filled with light and mountain views. We have a large parking lot, air conditioned with handicap accessibility.
- State of the art video system for webcasting any ceremony or program.
Clearly the nicest funeral home and crematory in the region. You and your family deserve to have a positive peaceful experience.