The Dahl Difference
- Professionals in helping you design meaningful, appropriate and affordable services.
- Specialists in creating personalized celebrations of life using personal items, photos, posters, unique locations, and video tributes.
- Superior Customer Service: We survey each family's experience with our firm and provide continuous staff training to ensure we exceed our customers' expectations for service.
- Value Priced Packages: Personalized service option packages are comprised of our most selected services presented in convenient packages at a considerable cost savings.
- Sensitive to Financial Needs: We provide a multitude of service and merchandise selections to meet all financial needs and have a financing plan available.
- Cremation Authority in Gallatin County: We built the region's first crematory in 1978.
- The Region's Only Cremation Suite: A respectful, peaceful area designed for the intimate farewell just preceding cremation.
- Large Selection of Unique Remembrance Keepsakes: Memorialize and commemorate your loved one in a very personal way.
- Cutting Edge Technology: We use the latest in advanced technology for the benefit of our families and their guests. Family and friends who are unable to attend are able to experience the ceremony in real time through our webcasting services. LCD Projector is available for Video Tribute Presentations. On line memorialization through our website, including obituary, photo's, condolences and video tributes, that can be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Most Convenient Location: The most accessible funeral home location in Bozeman with spacious grounds and plenty of convenient off street parking.
- Largest Funeral Home & Crematory Facility: Chapel seating for over 250, and small, intimate spaces to accommodate everyone's needs for services and receptions.
- Experts in Pre-Arrangements to give you peace of mind in preplanning and prepaying for services in advance of need.
- Genuine, Caring, Personal Attention for you and your family - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Dedicated to our Community: Actively contributing our time and resources to improving the quality of life in Gallatin County.
- Three Generations of Dahl Family Ownership and Management with experience and expertise in all aspects of cremation and burial practices to effectively serve all faiths, cultural roots, and personal preferences.
THE DAHL SERVICE GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any portion of our service,
you will not be charged for that specific service.